PLAID SHIRT is inspired by my farmer's daughter days. Dad's shirt of choice was always the perfect cozy plaid you wanted to cuddle up against!
Creating your own plaid on anything desired in your own chosen colours has never been easier! Team it on top of Buffalo Check Stencil (sold separately) for even more design options!
- 1. Position thin checks in the middle of your project.
- 2. Stick masking tape behind the 4 small square registration marks.
- 3. Mark with pencil.
- 4. Paint thin or thick checks first, fading out towards the stencil edges.
- 5. Continue pattern until your project is completely covered.
- 6. Align the 2nd stencil over registration marks.
- 7. Repeat pattern until done, using same techniques.