Magnolia Pattern Book
One of my favorite pattern guides! Learn how to draw and paint this gorgeous floral-inspired barn quilt.
- Materials List
- Color Key & Color Key Chart
- Instructions & Graphs to Make the Grid
- Instructions & Graphs to Make the Pattern
- Taping Tips
- Taping & Painting Step Instructions with Graphs
- Post-Painting Tips & Instruction
- Thick, Glossy Color Pages & Pictures
Skill Level: Intermediate
Fusion Mineral Paint Colors Used: Pressed Fern, Little Speckled Frog, Brook, Raw Silk, Prairie Sunset, and a mix of Peony with Damask
Recommended Pallet Size: medium to large
Description: Variation of the Magnolia by the Mississippi Quilter's Association.