Chesapeake Chain Pattern Book
Make your own coastal-themed barn quilts with this pattern guide!
- Materials List
- Color Key & Color Key Chart
- Instructions & Graphs to Make the Grid
- Instructions & Graphs to Make the Pattern
- Taping Tips
- Taping & Painting Step Instructions with Graphs
- Post-Painting Tips & Instruction
- Thick, Glossy Color Pages & Pictures
Skill Level: Intermediate
Collection: American Coastal
Fusion Mineral Paint Colors Used: Casement, and a mix of Fort York Red, Cranberry, Enchanted Echinacea
This 13-page pattern book is a complete Do-It-Yourself instruction guide that includes both written and drawn directions appropriate for the novice barn quilter to advanced. Also includes a color chart referring to the shades of Fusion Mineral Paints used, key tips and tricks, and thick, color pages throughout!
** Purchasing only a Barn Quilt Pattern Guide? Enjoy FREE everyday shipping!