Simple, easy-to-follow guides to create your own wooden barn quilt.
Barn quilts remind of us days gone by, where neighbors gathered on a front porch with a pitcher of ice tea to visit and watch the sun set. They take us out of our busy daily lives and put us on a quiet country lane, where stress starts to melt away and we can see the beauty around us.
These designs may look complicated, but our barn quilt guides break it down into easy, step-by-step instructions so you can create your own bit of nostalgia.
And if you have trouble deciding which colors will work together, don’t worry! Each guide tells you what Fusion Mineral Paint colors to use to get the look.
I love making these barn quilts! I would never be able to create this pattern on my own, but these books take out all the guesswork.
So which one will you try first?
- Materials List
- Color Key & Color Key Chart
- Instructions & Graphs to Make the Grid
- Instructions & Graphs to Make the Pattern
- Taping Tips
- Taping & Painting Step Instructions with Graphs
- Post-Painting Tips & Instruction
- Thick, Glossy Color Pages & Pictures